Friday, August 10, 2007

Birthday card and nameframe

Since I'm such a flowery person I found it really really hard to find something to use for a boy's birthday card and nameframe. I finally reached for Loads of Love as it's about the ONLY boyish/manly stampset I own. LOL the rest are all flowers!!!

Anyhow so I started with the nameframe and stamped the background with Word by Word. The bashful blue part was stamped in the same ink with the Linen BG stamp. I then stamped the truck on the BB and cut out the window parts, added a transparency to the back and used some grey pearlex on it to make it look more like a window. The letters were stamped useing Headline Alpahbet. I also used some words from Everday Flexible phrases and Everday Expressive Phrases. Then I popped then up on foamdots and added some silvercord to 2 of the letters. The card was alot easier to design after that. I just recently got this really cute punch in the mail from a game called Pay it Forward and it worked SO good for tiretracks. The rest is pretty similair to stamping done on the nameframe.

Now I only hope Caled likes it. My kids were both invited to his birthday party and I'm hoping they'll have a good time.

Well that's it for tonight. Hope you guys have a great weekend.

HugS
Sandra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! great job for not making too many boy things! (It helps my little guys name is Caleb! lol)

oh and e mail me your address so I can get the Primas to you! The paper sounds perfect :)

(batgirlim@hotmail.com)

Rebecca said...

I love Loads of Love. Thanks for the great example.