Friday, August 31, 2007

Fall

Golly gee. I made a fall card today!! LOL well maybe it's because it was for a card contest on Ink-stains.com.

Anyhow I put this toghether this morning before I had to go pick up my stepson. Used some EP - actually alot - and some vellum and gold cord. I can't remeber where I got the colobox chalk pad from but it has 3 colors: green, orange and brown. Took that out and played with it today and then went from there. It was a fun card to make although I couldn't decide exactly HOW I wanted the layout. Went through about 4yr worth of SU catalogs and then just did my own thang!!!


So after I finished we had a quicky lunch and then hopped in the car for a 7 hour roundtrip. Didn't get home till 9 and exhaused from sitting so long. So I'm off to bed and a nice sleep.

See ya'll in the morning.


HugS
Sandra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome fall card!

Diane said...

What a great card. Hope you win the contest!

Diane

Nancy Riley said...

Beautiful autumn card!