Monday, August 6, 2007

WHO?

Well I've been working on a project this weekend for a swap 0n SCS and just had to share this cute little scrapbook/autograph book. I found this at my dollar store and just knew it would be great for altering. The lucky girl getting this is ......................................... um well maybe I'll just have to keep that a secret now!!!!

I used MME's Magnolia paper. I just love this paper and it went SO well with the colored chipboard front and back that the book already had. I spruced it up with some ribbon and a chipboard letter and voila! No stamping on this baby but I don't think it needed any stamping.

So what do you think? Is she gonna like it or does it need some more bling on something. Any comments greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Maria said...

The special person you give it to will definitely be happy. It's a beautiful scrapbook/autograph book. Nice color and design!

Maria