Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Shame shame shame on me

Yes I'm so ashamed to say that I was just about fed up with bloggin on my hubbies pc when my stepsons computer ended up in the basement because of bad grades. LOL SO until the next reportcards come out I'll have this to my disposal and can blog everyday until then.

I've missed sharing my art with ya'll and am so glad that I have the oppertunity again. SO here are some projects we did last night at our stamp club meeting. It was freezing cold and I nearly tripped as I went up my Demos driveway but made it in tact, with the creamcheese dip I had as well LOL.

This was such a fun project to make although it took us some time to get everything lined up and perfect to spin just right. I LOVE little pieces and now I'm conviced I have to get the Moma set to it "Big Pieces".






This one came as a CASE out of the Sale-a-bration booklet and was fun fun fun to make.




Last but not least was this little diorama card that is also very cute. I just love making these and Dawn has a tutorial on her blog for these if anyone wants to go have a look.



Well that's it for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some more.

No comments: