Monday, June 16, 2008

Update

Well my mom finally phoned today to let me know my sister is out of the hospital. Unfortunaly she's had a fall since she left and has hurt her neck pretty badly in the fainting incident. She's not in any danger, but the doctors have tested for meningitis - they drew some of her spinal fluid for test and she's had a severe reaction to that, therefore she's dizzy and that's how the fall came about. She was diagnosed with severe depression and stress and that's what's been causing the pressure on her brain. Tumers where ruled out as the cat scan was clean, thank goodness.

Thanks SO much for all the prayers and the cards that are in the mail. Once I get them I'll send her a 'get well' package and hopefully she'll be better in no time at all.

Hugs and have a happy stamping Monday.

No comments: