Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello there blogreaders. I've been so sporadic with my blogpost lately that I'm not sure I get any new hits, but I'll keep posting lol even if it is just for me.

So today I made this card for the FS190 on SCS. I chose a card that had some stamped flowers on it but I didn't have a rose stamp that I wanted to use so I decided to try my hand at the handmade roses I found browsing the web.

And this is what I came up with.This is a close up of the roses. They are fairly easy to make and they don't take long at all. For more info on how to make these here's a link to Penny Duncan Designs.Thanks for stopping in today.

HugS
Sandra

1 comment:

Mari Koegelenberg said...

Had to stop by and say Hi! ;) Thanks for your comment...dis maar 'n klein wêreld! lol! Mal oor jou kaartjies, dis darem een ding wat lekker is die kant en dis dat scrapbooking etc. soveel goedkoper is as by die huis.

Groete daar en hoop om weer te chat!