Thursday, April 7, 2011

Four frames




YAY for me!!!! Mr Brown stopped by this morning with a little sumfing sumfing from SU. WHOOHOOO!!! New rubber to play with, oh and ribbon and buttons and a new envelope die!!!!

So to kick of the new 'toys' I made this little set. AFTER I made some inserts for my new watercolor wonder crayons. I'll show more pics of them later. Just know that the new format for the WWC are AWESOME. Instead of being in one big container they now come in FOUR different containers. I printed out my inserts and colored on each of the boxes to show the color of the crayon laying in the tin.

The little box is from a piece of Purely pomegranite and the top is just a piece of transparency. The cards and envies were made from some retired DSP. I hope you like and let me know what you all think.

HugS
Sandra

No comments: