Friday, May 27, 2011

Saturday sketch challenge 205



Wow been a while since I blogged. Life just doesn't cooperate when you want it to eh?

I just loved this sketch over on the Stamping 411 site so I had to give it a go. I used a lot of retired products as this is what I have most of right now. Hopefully I can remedy that in a while. I'm looking forward to the new catty in July, but before then I'm sure I'll be splurging on some goodies from the retired list as well.

So enjoy the sketch and if you feel like playing along here is the website.

HugS
Sandra

7 comments:

gbarron56 said...

Sandee -- great job with the sketch! Beautiful and soothing colors! Thanks for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

Anca said...

Such a delightful color combo, for a lovely spring card!

Kerin said...

I love the soft colors, and the flowers on the sides are such a pretty addition!! Thanks for playing along this week :)

Connie Babbert said...

Love the flowers for the elements! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411.

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Super job Sandee!!! Love the colors and flowere on the sides. It's perfect!

Margaret said...

Pretty card! I love the bashful blue and cert. celery combo!

Patti Chesky said...

Pretty card! I love the softness!