Sunday, August 14, 2011

Holy cow Batman!!

Well it's been a while since I've been to blogland and I must say I'm a horrible blogger lol. I manage to check my email everyday and find time to browse SCS but blog? Well I guess I'd better get INTO the game of blogging way more serious.

I have been playing quite a bit the last week but haven't got any finished projects to show just yet. I joined a mini recipe book swap so I was working on that. To add to my load of halfway done projects I just found Kathy on Ustream and HAD to make one of her mini's to see how well they work. They are super cute and she does a FANTABULOUS job of showing you exactly how to do them. When I'm done with the mini I'm working on I'll post pics to show you all what I mean.

I also just bought a tutorial for a POSH *prepared organized simplified handbook* over on Paper phenomenon blog so go check it out girlies, it's A M A Z I N G !!!!

Well last but not least here is a card I made for one of the challenges they had over on SCS a few weeks ago.

Hope to see you all soon.

HugS
Sandra


1 comment:

Margaret said...

So pretty! I love all of the layers on your cute little flower and the 'hugs and kisses' flag is so sweet!