Tuesday, July 17, 2007

First time at a club!!






Oh boy did I ever have a fun night last night!! I went to my very first club meeting. This is the first club meeting my SU demo is holding and it runs for 6 months. So once a month I get to go play with some new goodies and bring home TRHEE projects and just have fun stamping with some friends!!!






We started the evening with the hardest project, but I got to play with the crop-a-dile. It's sure nice for punching, but I'm not so sure I'm sold on the way it crimps the eyelets. So I guess I'm going to be sticking with my little craft hammer and punches and eylet setter. I also got to play with some of the new in colors and I'm getting some Purely Pomegratenate on my order. I just love that color. Hoping I can order up enough paper before Jan so I don't run out!!! LOL.






We made a mini clipboard from a coaster and covered both the back and front with the new double sided desinger paper. Good stuff!!! I think the patterns on the new DP is so pretty.






The last project was useing the jumbo petals set. We rocked and roll the colors in Elegant Eggplant and Soft Sky. Those two work really well together. The brad in the centre is from the new rhinestones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job! I just became a demo and can't wait to start hosting you made some great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.