Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bloomin' Happiness

I wanted to share this card with you all today. I made it with all SU supplies and some primas. The card base was done in Not Quite Navy with Very vanilla, Really rust and the same inks. I made a glitter window and matted it with the 2 pieces of card stock. The ribbon is organdy I bought at Jo-Anns. Very simple and easy card. I made one for a friend who was in the hospital and *hehehehehe* borrowed it back to CASE it.


Well my youngest stepson is here for the weekend till Tuesday and we're going to a church program on Saturday. It's called Fun in the Son and I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun. It's going to be water games as well as a HUGE sundae for dessert. We're going to be building it in a troth so it'll be BIG!! Looking forward to the yummy dessert.

Well you have a great stamping evening.


HugS
Sandra

No comments: