Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New projects and some links for them


Ok so I finally have a couple of new projects to share with you all. I've been doing some crafts for a craftshow that fell through and now I have all these goodies I'll keep for a craft show we're going to have in November at my church. This cute cute little mini backpack is stuffed with some candies and it's SO fun to make. Go have a look at the instructions on Mary's site and then try it yourself. You're gonna fall in love!!

Also as I was browsing through SCS this morning
I found this adorable file folder card.
Beate is SO talented and here's her site to go have a look at the tutorial. I couldn't just make one of these so I have 2 of them to share with you today. The crab on this image is from "Fishy Friends" a retired SU stampset that I LOVE. I used crystal stickles after I'd colored him in with Prisma color pencils and gamsol. Then I added the 2 googlie eyes. The paper he's stamped on was handmade by me last year. It was my first try at making paper and although it was a huge mess it was tons of fun.

For this one I used the "Priceless" set by SU. I just loved this set the moment I saw it and knew I HAD to have it. I've been playing with it, but can see that I'm gonna be using it for a long long long time. It's fun to play with. I also bought the brass embossing plate and will be playing with that in the near future. The cute little eyelets are the EXACT color of the SU cameo coral and was bought online through a bulk share. I have all 48 colors in the eyelets and love using them.
Well that's it for today. I hope you found something interesting here today. Have a wonderful stamping evening.
HugS
Sandra




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great job on the file folder card!