Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter!!!

I was just playing around today with some new stamps and after cruising around the gallary on SCS I made a couple of cards. The first one is an Easter card that I'm putting in my mailbox tomorrow for my Maillady Sharon. She's so awesome and never folds stuff into my mailbox but rather puts it on my doorstep. She's awesome so I had to make her something special.



Then I played around with my new Watercolor mini set that I received from Katie on a PIF thread over on SCS. It's a lovely little set and that little lilac type stamp is WONDERFUL for background and fillers. I love it. Thanks KATIE!!!! The dots are all the rave right now so I dotted just about everything! LOL had fun making it.







My third card was a card that Jilanne - a new SCS buddy - and I did. We decided to have our very own little virtual stamp date and chose a sketch challenge from the past to do it. We both used the Loads of Love and Loads of Love accesorries sets to make these. Once again, thanks SO much Jilanne for being my friend. It's FUN haning with you and I have to have Jilannemail in my inbox at LEAST once a day.

No comments: