Sunday, March 16, 2008

Swap Cards


Ok so I promised yesterday that I would share the swap cards I've made.

Here they are. Isn't that a gorgeous purple. So very nice and deep it's almost blue. And the flowered paper is SO cute. LOL I had a ton of fun putting this together for Marci's swap. See info for that swap here. I'll be mailing this out to you next week Marci!!! Thanks for hosting!!!

I've been having so much fun on the SCS forums and making so many new friends that it makes me sit in front of my computer WAY too long lol. I'm gonna have to start doing computer aerobics or something when I plant my butt in my computer chair!!! Think of all the money I'd be able to make having people do computer aerobics while surfing the net!!!!

Anyhoo that's it for today.

See you tomorrow.

HugS
Sandra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sandra,
I love your cards. I can't wait to get them.
Marci