Thursday, March 13, 2008

Splitcoast Challenges

Today's cards are all about the challenges over on SCS. When I saw the heaing for today's challenge WT157 PP Here, PP There, PP/DP EVERYwhere! ROFL I just HAD to go sit down and make a card. I pulled out an all time favorite of mine - boy you gotta see how stained the wood is from use - Delight In Life. I'd used this DP on a criss-cross card earlier and had some scraps left over on my craft table so because I just LOVE the new in colors - and these go really well with the Groovy Guava and River Rock - that's exactly what I used. What a fun way to use up all those scarp pieces of PP lying around too.




Rox71 had an awesome challenge for the Sketch Challenge yesterday
Sketch Challenge 167 (03/12/08). I saw in card in the gallary the other day useing In Full Bloom and masking flowers for the background. So I used that technique on my block panels and then embossed it all in holographic EP. I love the sparkle and bling and enjoyed playing along a lot. Thanks for a great challenge Rox!!!


Well more about the challenges and new cards tomorrow.

HugS
Sandra


No comments: