Saturday, March 15, 2008

More new cards


I've had lots of time to play and make cards this week so I'll share with you what I have.
I got these Bella images in a PIF group and decided it was time that paper see some INK. Lol so I colored with my SU markers and added some crystal effects to the boots in this first card.



It was a lot of fun coloring the background stamp in 2 different colors and then stamping it. I stamped it on the first card and then again on this one getting a lighter background with the same colors. Loved how it turned out.




This card uses the technique Faux Cloissonne. It was for SCS Challenge here. The page I used from the magazine was for a jellybean add and I just loved the colors. They looked like they would match the new In Color Blue bayou and River Rock. This is a VERY fun technique to do and so very easy too. The hardest part is finding a stamp that has nice outlines to work well with your embossing powder.




This next card is so totally Tonni's idea and I have to give her credit. It is such a sweet fold and she made this for her friend who's also in our stamp club because it was her birthday on Monday. LOL after I saw her card I bought the set Kanji from my demo - she has a huge tub filled with all her retired sets and all at 50% off the catty price. So this is my take on her card.



Ok all the new cards for right now. I'll be sure to post some new ones again later. I have a swap set that I'll be posting on here tomorrow for ya'll to see.

Happy weekend.

HugS
Sandra

No comments: