Saturday, March 14, 2009

Convention!!!!!!!!

All Stampin Up Products used. Sahara sand for the background piece. All the little 1 1/4 squares were punched from the Sale a bration DP. Top note die. Best yet - hostess set. Oval punches. So Saffron pollytwill ribbon.



WOW I've never been to a SU convention so I'm super excited to say that I'm going to my first ever today.

I made a couple of swap cards - lol probably not enough - but I thought I'd put the card on the website with all the info as well.

So I'll tell you all about the day when I'm at home again tomorrow.

HugS
Sandra

PS for a great tut on the quiltbackground here's a video made by Diana Gibson.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was lucky enough to swap with you, love the card. Did you cut out all the dsp and glue it together before putting thru the big shot? Lots of work.