Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday whoohooo!!!!

LOL I'm up early today - quite the shocker for me as I'm so NOT a morning person - and thought I'd post some on my blog. I only have a few pictures today as my camera did NOT want to co operate with me on Saturday at Regionals in London Ontario. So I ended up with just a few pictures and haven't even had time to take pictures of the wonderful swaps I've gotten.

I did get a question about the swap I made and to answer it: I used a wide double sided tape on some white cardstock - the white cardstock was cut at about 4x5 - and then I used pre punched sqaures - done with the 1 1/4 punch as that is the only size sqaure punch I own as I have a set of sqaure nestabilities - placing them on the cardstock with some overhang. So I just used about 4 of each color on my white cardstock and then ran it through my cuttlebug with the top die note.

So here are my most favorite card from regionals and hopefully I can finish the make and takes - hehehe yes I didn't finish them there - and take some pictures for you later this week.

Have a great Monday!!

HugS
Sandra

No comments: