Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yay!!!

Hi everyone!!!

I'm sharing with you some goodies that I made for my Cricut so I hope you guys can use it. I just found that I LOVE my Cricut as I can take any files and convert them to an .svg file and then import them into Sure Cuts A Lot program. If you own a Cricut and don't own SCAL you NEED it for sure. I got mine from this website called Canda Crafts and it's absolutely the best money I've ever spent. I can use ANY font that I have installed on my computer and I only need but ONE Cricut cartridge. I'm using the one that I got with my Cricut called George and basic shapes. So here's a little flower pot I made using the flower from the George cartridge (right next to the heart).

I made a flower for the set Looks Like Spring and if you cut it out you can stamp the flower image with your Stamp-a-ma-jig. So that's going to be at the end of the post as well.

I also have a file for the 3x3 envelope that I created a few years ago on the SCS website. I was totally impressed when I found I can add images to the program called Inkscape and then convert these images to .svg files.

So with all that here's some of the projects I've done with these files.




Enjoy
Sandra

3x3 envelope
Looks like spring flower

No comments: